How much does your teen text?

Mine seems to be texting all the time!

Mommy_0f_many

Asked by Mommy_0f_many at 2:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My daughter is 13 and text daily. She takes breaks and listens to music and uses the computer to catch up on her social networking...lol hey it's all Good to me as long as she gets her chores done =)
    JenaofPCola

Answer by JenaofPCola at 3:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My kids don't have cell phones. But when my DD is with friends or her BF that is all she does! She even uses the computer to text with her friends.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Mine text all the time, we even text each other when we are in the house. It doesn't bother me because with the phone I know I can get hold of them anytime, they are 17 and 15
    cindy3511

Answer by cindy3511 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• my 17yr old son texts every waking moment, we also text each other a lot. my 12yr old son texts often but its usually just to his dad when hes with me or to me when hes with his dad.
    lilmommyof6

Answer by lilmommyof6 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My dh's 15 year old daughter textes like crazy! I think her fingers are going to be permanently molded to the shape of holding a cell phone and texting,lol. It is constant, I RARELY ever see her without that phone in her hand either texting,talking or reading her texts.Even at the dinner table, shes texting,lol.Walking, she texts,talking,she texts,I bet she'd even text if she was in the water swimming,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My kids don't have cell phones, hell I don't even have a cell phone. My sister and her daughter look like heroin addicts with theirs. They are constantly clicking away. Its Crazy... I just sit there and scratch my heads wondering WHY?
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• my kids don't have cell phones.
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 4:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My girls both have cells and text pretty much. But it is nice to get to them when I need to. It doesn't become a problem until school and if they are up too late. But it is getting better. It is worse when a new boy comes around and then it seems like it is constant.
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• not too much ~ the ding dong just lost his phone ~ Muahahahahahahaha!
    crzymmy5

Answer by crzymmy5 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My youngest is 18 and he's a text addict, LOL It's not uncommon for him to average 500-600 a week. He pays his own bill and has for 2 years so it's not an issue.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2010