did anyone feel there baby drop?

i think my baby has dropped but im not positive. i have always carried low but what do i do if i have dropped i know its getting harder to walk and i have sharper movement

milliehaller

Asked by milliehaller at 3:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• for me, it was more or less a feeling of "OMG I can breathe and actually eat a full meal!" LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yeah i could finally breath and i waddled more!lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I didnt actually feel them drop..I just noticed a difference in the way I could breath easier and there was a definite visually noticeable difference..there was actually SPACE between the bottom of my boobs and my belly, lol!
    Also, with my son, he went down so far I felt like he was going to just fall out of there!Very uncomfortable!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You should also feel a pressure on your pubic bone (or whatever it is some people say no bone there). And they say when you can fit your hand between your breast and your belly you have dropped.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 3:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I didnt really notice any difference but people told me that the baby was lower.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I was like jojolicious!!!!!
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 4:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010