Do you love or hate you wedding rings? did the hubby pick them?

We just had plain jane bands and my grams diamond ring for our wedding, in a few days though we are going to start wearing our new set! For our 5th anniversary we bought new everything and they are gorgeous! What about you?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We love our rings! Hubby picked out my engagement ring, and I picked out the wedding bands. When we saved up enough money, he bought me the wedding band I really wanted, but I still keep the original as a keepsake.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I love them. The are white gold and simple. I love simple things and hubby pick the ring out for me and I picked out his and we both love them.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• When hubs and I were looking at rings I picked out a setting that I liked, he picked out a plain band for himself. We have been married 19 years and I still like my rings although I have not been wearing them as I need to get them re-sized. Hubs was never much into wearing a ring and he stopped after the 1st couple of years.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I don't have wedding rings..

I have a Mangalsutra.. And I love love love it.!! Wear it all the time.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i love my ring not because of how it looks but what it symbolizes plus my husband picked it out his self he has talked about getting my a bigger better diamond but to me the ring he put on my finger when he asked me to marry him and when we got married is better than any other ring out there =)

lilmommyof6

Answer by lilmommyof6 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Oh yeah.. My husband chose my mangalsutra.. I did not see it until the day of the wedding when he put it on me during the ceremony.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• my hubby had to ask my dad for my rings! they are my great grandma's rings from the 1940's (her second marriage) and ire used the diamonds to make my rings i love it!! and hubby has this outrageous price sold white gold band that he just had to have! i swear it cost more than my rings!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My husband picked out my engagement ring and it is perfect. I would have chosen the exact one. As far as our wedding rings - we both searched almost every jewelry store on-line and within driving distance to find the perfect ones. We both found what we were looking for in a small Hawaiian jewelry collection store. I love my rings.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I love my rings and I chose them.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I love them and he picked them out. Though he did discuss what kind of ring I would like first.
    MrsKline

Answer by MrsKline at 3:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010