i know i worry way to early

but i dotn know if i want an epidural this time i didnt last time but i was in so much pain .. but it hurt my back last tiem and i dontthink i want one again ... but im kinda lost lol i dont know what to do or think .... lol and im only 12 weeks but i always plan way ahead and im a well i guess worry wart lol .. just wanted some input from you guys ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i am thinking i dont want an epidual this time either i planed it the first time... and i was really hoping to feel a bit more but in the end i am glad i did it cause the nurses had me sitting all wrong when i was pushing, i ripped from cervix to rectum, i am also thinking if i didnt have it i wouldnt have ripped so bad!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i really am scared to have it again because last time it took 3 times for them to get the right spot and now even 5 years later i have horrible back pain thats what im scared of again .. ugh idk ..
    Anonymous

• I still have back pain also; and I have had both the spinal and epidural.... C-sections go figure. they are the same thing pretty much only you do not get a constant flow of meds in a spinal as you do a c-section. The great thing with the spinal is that you are up walking around much sooner than with the epidural too, and the catheter is gone as well. I think if they stick anything in your back, you are just screwed. My hubby can't rub my lower back near my spine at all without me screaming... it feels like someone is stabbing me...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 6:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• thats the only time my back feels fine is when i get a back rub lol ..
    Anonymous