28 week preg. Glucose test...

i suppose to go in tomorrow, im not sure if i should fast 2nite past 12am or if i should just eat a small breakfast? im trying to get in contact with my ob office noone is answering. ugh lol.. does anyone know?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 3:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you should ask your OB :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I just took that like a week and a half ago. They just don't want you to eat for like an hour before you drink the drink. My appt. was at 9:30 am, so I just skipped breakfast.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 3:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I had to fast after 10pm and only water until the test.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree- ask your OB. Also if you are allowed to eat, keep track of what it is because that can alter your results (I found that out the hard way)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• fast tonight,no breakfast

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i would check with the dr for sure but mine was nothing but water from midnight till after the test was done
    lilmommyof6

Answer by lilmommyof6 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I was never told to fast, just drink the stuff an hour before the blood draw and don't eat or drink anyting else after drinking that.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My doctor said that I should eat and drink like normal up until I take the drink. But I agree with the above posters, you should ask your OB
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I took it and no one told me to fast. I had to tell them that I had Powdered donuts that morning. LOL It's their fault though. I say no breakfast.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• if it is the 3 hour one then u cant eat after midnight but if it is the normal on then just skip breakfast! but i ate anyways cuz there was no way i could go that long without eating! they are just crazy!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2010