Does anyone work at home as a Medical transcriptionist

Does anyone know any good online schools for Medical transcription and does any one work as a medical transcriptionist from home

windser17356

Asked by windser17356 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work from home as a medical transcriptionist for Spheris. I took the online course in medical transcription from Career step. There is a group on cafemom called MT moms. Feel free to message me if you want more info!
    pianonightstars

Answer by pianonightstars at 11:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Hello My name is Maria and I work at home as a Plan Specialists and we are currently looking for PT or FT Benefit Specialists, Recruiters and Trainers. All positions are 100% home based, even all your training takes place from home as well. In order to work with AmeriPlan® it is required that you have phone, internet and a computer.

Briefly we offer:

Paychecks Cut Daily
    Direct Deposit
    401(k)
    Make your own hours and schedule
    FREE benefits for your whole family
    Ongoing Training
    Part-time or full-time work available immediately
    No hard Selling
    No telemarketing or cold calling
    No products and no collecting payments
    Make $500-$1800 your very first month working PT
    For additional information and to request a telephone interview to learn more and see if AmeriPlan® is right for you please click on our site below.

www.freedomathometeam.com/40613517
    Sexy-Jesse

Answer by Sexy-Jesse at 6:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If you are looking for opportunities, you may want to consider a home based business so you can stay home with the kid(s). Feel free to visit my homepage and email me or call me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Good lord, people! Stop pimping your "businesses"!!! The girl is looking for information about becoming a MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST!

To the OP, I'm sorry I don't have any information for you... I hope you get some real answers and not just spam though.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 10:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have to agree with chapeellcdh I believe she was asking about medical transcription not work at home business. despite the fact that i do work a home business im not here to tell you about it. to answer your question im sure their are people who do such a thing, where i have no idea. just to tell you to be careful because a lot of scams out there for that field. i was going to go into it but heard a lot of bad things about it.
    amkatmomof2

Answer by amkatmomof2 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i am sure they do i dont though sorry that i couldnt help
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 3:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2008