How to get stickers off of laundered clothes

I have washed my daughter's clothes with stickers on it and now the sticky stuff is still on the clothes. I don't know how to get it off aside from picking it with my nails. Is there and easier way to get this off her clothes?

bbchic

Asked by bbchic at 3:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• rubbing alcohol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• WD 40.I use it for everything. It is made with "fish oils" so it will not leave an oily residue. I have used it to remove gum, smells from upholstery, red fingernail polish from "white" carpet, I also use it to dust and shine. I promise if it doesn't work I don't know what will. LOL

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yep, on the WD40... I use my hubby's industrial hand cleaner... I think is main ingredients are turpentine and kerosene. Will take anything off, even set in grease stains that have been through the dryer! Stuff rocks.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Isn't it just great when that happens?! LOL I never though of WD40, sounds like a good idea.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2010