Zumba

Who all is trying out Zumba? It is a new big deal where i live. I have thought about going, but I CAN'T DANCE! I watched some video's on youtube and noticed that everyone seems to know the dance moves. How does the class work? What's been your experience with it?

MKSers

Asked by MKSers at 3:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• They have a video you can order. The first video teaches you all the moves. I haven't been to a class, but I have done the videos, which are done by the guy who invented Zumba. Pretty cool and fun, and you supposedly burn about 1000cal per 1hr workout! I just lack the discipline to keep it up. :(
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You'll get the steps better and better as you go along. I went to a demo and kept up well enough. The music is motivating. I don't know if you remember aerobic dance? It's a lot like that set to a Latin beat.

Answer by Bmat at 4:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2010