Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am still in the process of a divorce, I work full time but still need the assistance of a room mate. How do I go about finding one being a single mother and all?

Answer Question

Asked by Getturrdun at 5:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • If you live in a town with a college nearby, I would try posting something at the college. Perhaps you could even trade room and board for babysitting services. Good luck and best wishes.

    Answer by sheilaj817 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

  • when I rented a room out, I rented one out to a single mom. her kids were only at the house on the weekends. I put an ad on, or try craigslist is great, or myspace, but I don't think you will get as many good ones from there.

    Answer by simone_ck at 7:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

  • You can post ads, journals, on your home are looking for a roommate in the area of....

    Someone on Cafemom should know someone or themself.

    Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
Have you heard of...?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
kick please

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN