I am still in the process of a divorce, I work full time but still need the assistance of a room mate. How do I go about finding one being a single mother and all?

Getturrdun

Asked by Getturrdun at 5:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• If you live in a town with a college nearby, I would try posting something at the college. Perhaps you could even trade room and board for babysitting services. Good luck and best wishes.
    sheilaj817

Answer by sheilaj817 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• when I rented a room out, I rented one out to a single mom. her kids were only at the house on the weekends. I put an ad on roommates.com, or try craigslist is great, or myspace, but I don't think you will get as many good ones from there.
    simone_ck

Answer by simone_ck at 7:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• You can post ads, journals, on your home page...you are looking for a roommate in the area of....

Someone on Cafemom should know someone or themself.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008