ok i know this is nuts but is it possible lol

i am craving the exact same things that i did with my first i mean everything could it mean that i maybe having a boy again ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nope not at all I craved the same things this pregnancy as I did with my son and I am having a girl!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• lol i want a girl but lol he wants a boy and says its a boy lol all the time i keep saying your gonna feel really stupid if its a girl lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• it doesnt mean much cuz i cant stand the foods i craved with my first daughter adn am craving totally different foods and i just found out that these two are girls too so i wouldnt be surprised if it was different
    mandathepanda

Answer by mandathepanda at 6:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• What is your motherly instinct telling you? Usually mom's know the sex of the baby before you find out its just an intuition that we have. I did it with my son and now my daughter and I was right on both.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i dont knowow i feel like im gonna have a boy but hen part of me says no girl lol i guess ill just have to wait and see
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2008