Anyone else closet organizing ?

I just posted about clutter under my teens bed. i don't know how we get things to stay out of this place. I always wish that closet space was normal, not just a throw all,----heap, place to just toss the tree, and then the kids closets are as though each toy with somehow someday someway get-used-or put --to great inventing. I am going to clean>>>FOR THE LAAAASST TIME. Ok, until next month.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 4:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• get some closet organziser's and some shoe racks
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have some of them already and it doesnt' work to great. No room for much with such a small closet. He is a teen now, needs some space to grow up. now it's this place of the past beyond memory. I know he thinks things are stuffed and cluttered. He isn't one to let me toss anything, so ......so far he isn't willing to give away, toss, etc. I just let it stay cluttered.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• it will get better trust me he now in a stage not right now i will do it later,.give him three more years and he will be saying hey mom is any thing you need done oh yes my room is clean -------------it will be scary but enjoy it i have
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010