Do you & your SO watch porn together, or is it something you guys do seperately?

Or is it something that you dont do at all? Just wondering how common it is, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• We dont do it usually, only if it happens to be on TV late at night and our son is in bed, but its usually us making fun of them so its nothing very sexual for us.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Seperate..lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Neither my husband nor I watch porn. Just not our thing. I asked him once if that was something he'd ever be interested in doing, just out of curiosity, and he said it wasn't, that he'd feel silly. That's totally okay with me; I pretty much feel the same way.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It's something we don't do at all.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I want us to watch it together but I don't know how to bring it up to s/o. He never actually admits hes looking at porn but I know he does, LONG STORY! Just wish he wouldn't try and hide it from me that he does!
    momof3xthefun

Answer by momof3xthefun at 11:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• we watch it together or solo lol gotta spice it up some how! lol
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 4:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We use to watch it together but we laughed so much at how stupid it is so we quit watching it. He doesn't mind looking at nude pics and I'm fine with that.
    modaddict17

Answer by modaddict17 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Both
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Neither of us watch it at all. Just not for us. I have met some who do watch it together and they seem fine with it though. I say as long as you are both ok with it.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 5:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Seperately. I wouldn't mind watching it together but he doesn't seem interested in that.
    KandDsmama1

Answer by KandDsmama1 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010