I had the weirdest dream......

I just want to know how you would interpret it. I was sitting on the middle of my couch. When a garbage truck came through the wall at me. I remember looking towards the driver but I was to stunned to move. The truck ended up swerving and spinning around but just missed me again. The truck ended up back outside on the other side of the room. But there were no holes. The only thing was a long crack down the wall. I also remember telling someone I could see the headlights coming through the crack. Any ideas????? My Dh just thinks I am nuts.

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Maybe you feel that too much garbage is coming into your home and you're helpless to avoid it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I take a rather practical approach to dreams. I don't think they really mean anything in terms of interpretation. I think our subconscience takes in and stores more information than we realize. When we sleep it all tends to spill over and get jumbled up and comes out in dreams. Or sometimes when we are sleeping our mental "walls" are down and the mind is defenseless to keep out what we don't necessarily want to think about. My own personal example...my father died many years ago and I have dreamed of him but never could see his face...that was until recently when my mother died and when I saw my dad in my dream, I saw his face for the first time. I figured in mourning for my mom I was seeing my dad as a way of seeking comfort. Just my thoughts, sorry it's not really the answer you are seeking.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• most of the time when you dream about a house/home its symbolizes your life...
    my guess (since I don't know you or anything about you) would be you went through some tough times (garbage) in your life and its left some cracks that are not healed up yet
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2010