Is it normal that after having a c-section I can't have sex in certian positions anymore?

It really hurts, is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I dont like doing it doggy ne more, just feels real uncomfortable... I had a c sec in december and still feels weird
    rach7787

Answer by rach7787 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I've had all V-births and certain positions hurt like heck. I'd imagine the same would be true for c-sections.
    tinandril

Answer by tinandril at 11:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• No that isn't normal. You might have to give it a few weeks/months but you should be able to be just as freaky as you were before the c section if not freaker :)
    KimberlyMonique

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 11:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• ive had 3 c-sections and to me it only hurts or is more uncomfortable because you need to loosen up.. your body just had a baby and is healing so things re-tighten up.. I feel like I am losing my virginity all over again the first few times having sex after a c-section.
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• sex was better after a v-delivery than a c-section that is for sure.  I have not had a problem with positions but, with the comfort level all together.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 4:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2008