what have u done 2day?

san78

Asked by san78 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Worked on Evie's blanket, went to WalMart, freaked out because I couldn't use my bank card while at WalMart, took Evie to the park to calm her down because she was upset we had to leave her cake, came home, talked to my aunts, went back to WalMart and bought Evie's cake after resolving the money issues, came home, cleaned up the kitchen because the dogs got in the trash. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I've had quite a day, San.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• walked, wash dishes, clean, take a nap and of course...cm...lol!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• hahaha not much...woke up at 10..made some toast for my daughter..did a couple dishes..had a shower at 1130..vaccuumed a lil bit, cleaned my window sill..made some noodles for lunch..ate lunch..watched my daughter play in her lil pool..theres also an airshow going on where i live right now, so we watched for planes for a lil while (sooo cool!!!) and then i got hot, so i came inside to here and its 235pm...after im done here in a few minutes, i will go and do some more vaccumming..finish the dishes..do some laundry..bath the dogs (ewwwww they stink) get ready for supper..and head to the park with my daughter and the dogs afterwards..and of course we'll be watching for airplanes for the next 4 days! WOO HOO! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i woke up i fed my baby is breakfast he took his first nap then i took a shower then he woke up i fed him his lunch my friend came by to visit me & know he is taking his 2nd nap & im here on cafemom answering ?
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I've been in pain all day from a kidney stone. Thankfully MIL watched the kids. Ick I hate this kinda pain!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• No a damn thing went to pool at apts. And just chilled
    shedevil59

Answer by shedevil59 at 7:13 AM on Aug. 13, 2010