Are u a raging Bi*** during that time of the month? adult content

i've noticed that lately i am... i try really hard not to be but sometimes i just can't help it! I HATE being on the rag and being home alone with three kids while cramping and bleeding like a stuck pig just does NOT help with my mood :P I think my dh avoids being home as much as he can during this time, last night he was at his cousin's house for their weekly 'meeting' (they hang out and play video games @@) and today he is going to his other cousin's house to help him work on his car or something... lol, i don't blame him cause i don't even want to hang out with myself right now but the poor kids are stuck putting up with me :(

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 4:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Stop being selfish. Give the best you have to your children. It's not their fault that you are bleeding. Try using the diva cup. It helped me with the cramps too and I didn't have to see blood only twice a day.
    icanbeabitch

Answer by icanbeabitch at 4:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yes....I knowtest what helps me and even DH knows it does lol. Is chocolate I will be least bitchy if I have chocolate lol. DH at times will bring it home to me say here eat this and stop being so bithy LMBO
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• lmbo mommy5409, yep chocolate usually helps me too! and caffeine, if i have Dr.Pepper or iced coffee i usually feel better too :) Midol has lots of caffeine and pain relievers so that usually helps but it also knocks me out cold so i can't take it while i'm home alone with the kids :(
    DreainCO

Comment by DreainCO (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Used to be until I got a hysterectomy
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• well of course some females are like that but i have my moods sometimes but dont feel bad you cant help it like you say
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yes I am and my hubby can tell when to back off and run~ lol
    Val3073

Answer by Val3073 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2010