Big Christian Families?

Are you a Mom of a Big Christian Family? Do you hope to have more Children? If so, join our group.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/101844/

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 4:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• Pretty sad to have to post on here just to insult people who aren't like you.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 5:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Scary... there's a group for that.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It's true. There are many of us who love God and love having a large family.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If you don't want to be part of it then just go to the next post. There is no need to get nasty or be smart. If I went around critizing every post that I didn't agree with, I would spend all day doing it. There is no need in it. I'm inviting the people who want to be part of it and if you don't, that is fine, but that is no reason to put down others who do.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• @ MyGifts... I do believe that is a wee bit hypocritical, when you spout off about the immoral lives of others, simply because they do not walk the same path as you do... Just Sayin.

Do you people not have a funny bone at all?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Hypocriticial? Really, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black then I don't know what it is!!
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Thanks, but not thanks. :) I love my family of 3!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I am a Christian mother to two children and seven angel babes. We wish for more children through the blessing of adoption. We are leaving it in Gods hands.
    TheJoyfulMother

Answer by TheJoyfulMother at 6:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Just to clear this up....we do not send invites to atheist so before you go and post things....you need to be sure that you know what you are talking about. I posted this on the answers website and that is for everyone to see.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Why? What was the question? I see a question followed up by an answer in the OP!! Isn't there a preferred method for prmoting your group that isn't the answers page?
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010