What is a good idea for date night?

other than dinner and a movie? I need a good date idea for my hubby and I. We are both getting bored with the standard dinner and movie. I would prefer it be out of the house as we have both been stressed and his brother is living with us for a while.

MrsParvi

Asked by MrsParvi at 4:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Dinner & a movie? Thats what my DH & I do. (Mostly because thats all there is to do around here! itty bitty town) If you like bowling you could do that.or if you have any dance clubs around you maybe that? A picnic is alwyas fun.
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 4:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My husband and I go dancing and we enjoy going to listen to live bands. We also like to go for walks typical in our down town area. We've talked about laser tag, and we've talked about just a weekend get away at a spa or something.
    I get bored with dinner and a movie too - its nice to try to find things to mix it up.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would love to go dancing, but my husband would consider that cruel and unusual punishment. lol. Then band thing sounds good. We live in DC so Im sure we could find lots of places that have that! Thanks for the ideas!
    MrsParvi

Comment by MrsParvi (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010