feeling really depressed...

Im really beggining to think im never going to be able to get pregnant its like every month since we have been ttc AF has been 2-3 days early and only lasts 2-3 days. i really thought this month was our month and nope it comes a day early.. sorry ladies just needed to vent

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• :( Sorry, how long have u been trying? have u been checked out medically? ((((HUGS))))
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 4:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• for a lil over 6 months (i know not that long) && no i havent gone to the doc yet. i know they say it usually takes couples a yr but i thought all this would be easier. ty for the hugs :]
    Italiana88

Comment by Italiana88 (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sorry! I feel the same way. Yesterday I cried, cried and cried. I have friends and sisters all getting pregnant.. Some of them didn't even want to have a child and me.... nothing. I have been trying just for a few months, but it so frustrating and depressing. The best thing you should do is go to your doctor and check the level of your hormones.

Try using OPK too, so you can know when you are ovulating.

Baby dust to you!
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 9:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• At the end of every failed cycle I just wounder why is it not like we were told back in highschool: If you don't use protection you will become pregnant. If only..... if only......
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 9:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010