is it to soon to get pregnant when you have an 8mos old?

im not pregnant yet but we want 3 kids and we want them close in age and after this one im getting fixed i just dont know if its to soon...but i want another baby soon! can anyone help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• They usually say wait until after a year of having a baby, plus its best for your body.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If its what you want, then no, its not too soon.
    I was pregnant with this pregnancy when my 2nd child was 11 months old.
    Good Luck :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I know someone whose kids are exactly 10 months apart in age! It's not too soon, if that's what you want.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It would be for me!!!

It is said to be recommended to wait one year but if your first pregnancy was uncomplicated and not a c-sec then your doctor may give you the okay to start trying, with the expectation that it may take a few months to actually conceive.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I've been told it takes two years to heal from pregnancy and childbirth. Your best bet might be to talk to your doctor to be sure.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• lol I sure's hell wouldn't with an 8 month old, but that's just me. Go for it if you want! Some women have more balls than I do I guess.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It all depends on how much you feel you can handle. They say our bodies don't fully heal until after a year pp, but I've heard of people getting pregnant when they were 6 weeks pp and they have healthy, beautiful babies. They have their hands full, but they're happy lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 4:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• your life do what you want. I think its recommended to wait a year so your body has adequate time to heal.

MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 4:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have also heard a year.

Frequently moms who have two babies under 2 are very tired and wrung out. But lots of moms have children that close together and make it. :)

Answer by Bmat at 4:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• my first tow are 18 months apart. that is a very good point of the first poster, about it being better for your body to wait a bit longer.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010