in september 01-2009 , I delivered a stillborn baby boy, six months after my hubby started a friendship w/ a girl, im confused should i end my marriage?

its been 2 years that we got married, but in 3months of his affair he was menthaly, emothionaly abusive i didnt recognize him

bluestar0901

Asked by bluestar0901 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• It sounds like you would be better off without him, but only you can be the judge of that.

Answer by older at 5:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I say if he's abusive and hasn't changed his ways then yes you should end it. Have you tried to talk to him? Get counseling? I hope things work out for you and again I'm so sorry for for your loss.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'm so sorry for your loss and what you are going through.... I couldn't even imagine... you both are obviously hurting and losing a child is something one can never get over.... have you tried counseling? I know I'm not much help but if you need an ear to talk or vent you can always mesage me....hugs

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• first I am sorry for your loss. second, the marriage, without more info I cant make any real guess for you. i can say that abuse, in any form, isnt ok. If it were me, I would flat out ask him what he wants, and then decide what you want. do you want to stay and deal with emotional affairs? or do you want to start again? only you can say how "bad" it really is ? good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Move on, your waisting your time and hurting yourself!:)
    mamaleila

Answer by mamaleila at 5:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I am So Sorry for the loss of your Baby- I am sure this has been a Very Hard & Long Road for both of you, but that doesn't give your husband the right to Abuse you or have Affairs- You deserve So Much More than this- i hope things work out for you-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010