thinking about taking diet pill called "72hr pill" anyone tried it?

want to loose the baby weight but cant find good diet pills that actually work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• This pill is really nothing more than a diuretic...which means that the weight you lose will be water weight, and won't be anything long term. You need to get into a dress tonight? Use it. You want to lose the weight and keep it off? Eat healthy and exercise. There are no shortcuts if you want it to last, no easy way out. Don't scam yourself with diet pills...they have never produced lasting results without damaging people.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• how long ago di you have the kid?
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• diet pills are a quick fix, and you can't take them for the rest of your life, exercise and a healthy diet will help you and you will proud of yourself, not like you cheated!
    Anonymous

• i had my baby 4 months ago. i look good for having 2 kids but i hate the pooch that wont go away and yes i watch what i eat and i am constantly active since i work with children
    Anonymous

• With all do respect, what will taking a "diet pill" teach you about establishing healthy eating habits?

Are you willing to develop healthier lifestyle habits that have a side effect of weight loss?
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 6:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I DO WATCH WHAT I EAT AND I EXERCISE. i've always been told i was too skinny in the past but since this baby i've gained about an extra 20 and just want it gone!! if you've tried it please let me know what it was like
    Anonymous