Rib Pain?

Does anyone else have this horrible Rib Pain? I am 27 weeks pregnant and I feel like my ribs are breaking. The OB says that the baby is stretching my ribs thus the need for the new bras and the heating pad. I just know that it hurts. Are there any of you experiencing this? Have you found anything that helps?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 6:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the baby loves the ribs girl! just put a nice warm heating pad on and ur goin to feel betta! goodluck!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Not all women deal with rib pain, your baby is just sitting high and theres not much you can do besides what the doctor told you.. I hope it passes quickly.. Good Luck
    Dizzler

Answer by Dizzler at 6:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• oh yeah... i'm currently draped over a cushy ottoman to let my belly hang down and relieve the pressure off my ribs... as i type haha
    also, warm bath, heating pad, go to swimming pool, let my husband rub my tummy and encourage the baby to move a little lower helps too!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 6:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010