Possible Recession....Great Opportunities or lack there of?

With the economy the way that it is, many people may think that their is not much opportunity but I disagree. I mean think about it, Stocks, real estate and other hard goods will be bought at super low prices only to be re sold for massive profits in a few short years. It is just a matter of taking advantage of it. I mean this is just common sense. When one group of people lose money another group is making it. I also believe that this is GREAT opportunity for the home business industry because of the economy and the massive job layoffs, I believe that people will be looking for alternative income streams...So what do you think, Lots of opportunity to make a fortune or lack there of?

tpalmer

Asked by tpalmer at 5:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• opportunity to make extra income!!

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 6:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Incredible opportunity IF you are in the right industry... Lets face it if someone is broke they don't have money for expensive make-up or candles... That's why I'm in Healthcare... Everyone needs to go to the doctor but most can't afford it. I help! When I was selling make-up and candles I couldn't say that!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Thats what I love about my business. I believe it is recession proof. Check it out at:

www.arnola.acnrep.com

Providing services for cell phones (all major carriers), local long distance, Direct tv, etc.
    I know people that have walked away from their homes, had their cars repossessed, filed bankrupcy , but still have a cell phone.
    Residuals4U

Answer by Residuals4U at 9:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Paul Zane Pilzer says: "Over the next 10 years, the US economy will create 10 million NEW millionaires...Two of the strongest emergent industries where this growth will occur are: WELLNESS and NETWORK/REFERRAL BASED MARKETING."  Fortunately for me, my home based business is in BOTH.  Everyone these days is looking to be healthier.

Another thing to think about is what determines a great opportunity?  An opportunit is a great one when not too many people know about it.  That is what I have...a ground floor opportunity that less than 1% of the US know about it.  Feel free to visit my home pape and email me or call me for more information.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Absolutely - however, this is also a time when people are struggling - if they do not have the income to spread it out to afford a new home based business opportunity they will not try. it is our responsibility to help them understand that there are other ways to grow businesses - and if the opportunity requires them to fork out a lot in advance or require a minimum purchase every month from the get go - then that is not a true opportunity. In my businesses, we work with our new business partners to help them build and keep helping until everyone has succeeded, we are a team from day 1. My companies are 2 of the fastest growing in the wellness industry, functional and consumables - amazing comp plans - that grow at lightening speed.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I would love to tell you more about the Mary Kay opportunity. It is a great solution to the recession! Although women will not spend quite as much in cosmetics as they may during times of non-recession, they will still buy cosmetics because they help to make us all feel good. Why not help other women feel good...inside and out!
    Email me today~ I would love to set up a time to chat on the phone to give you more details of the benefits of starting your own Mary Kay business!
    kylaquick@marykay.com
    daisymaye80

Answer by daisymaye80 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Andrea I absolute agree with you. Alot of people are really struggling but that doesn't mean that they won't look for something. I mean look at all the questions about people wanting to work from home just on cafe mom. Now being able to afford certain is different. I think it is important to have a system that will show people how to incorporate affiliate programs in order to generate income to fund their business. Which alot of programs are free to be affiliates, not to mention providing free marketing techniques that actually bring in prospects.

DaisyMaye - I have a business but thanks for the offer.
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 12:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I think it is opportunity! At the same time this is also where those who have money make more money and those who don't have money have little opportunity to earn extra. It takes money to make money. If not wise with your finances - in a moments notice it could all be gone.

Personally - since only 26 I have plenty of time before I retire therefore just like my groceries - I buy my stocks while they are on sale!

tbrooks

Answer by tbrooks at 12:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• L'Bri is for thoses that need money and would like great skincare that heals even sensitive skin.
    You also, get a 1099--- http://www.debbieh.lbrionline.com
    sew4heaven

Answer by sew4heaven at 10:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Xocai - The Healthy Chocolate!

Please, please check this opportunity out!! I have been eating and sharing this amazing product for 1 1/2 years now. I have a team of over 3,000 who are also eating and sharing the chocolate. I am making over 6 figures a year! Don't skip over this, I am trying to let EVERYONE know about this business!!!

I have reached the top with this company now and I am just trying to help others who are looking for residual income!

Go to www.eatinghealthychocolate.com !

You won't be sorry!!!
    prada2611

Answer by prada2611 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2008