anyone else a "lost" fan?

i didn't get into lost when it appeared on regular tv and then we got netflick and my husband wanted to watch it. bang! i was hooked! we watched all 5 seasons that were available for 2 months nonstop. does anyone else like lost? or rather love lost? don't tell the 6th season. i haven't seen it yet. just wanted to see what character/s you liked best. i like swayer or james(his real name). i like him. except sayid has a nice body...right or am i wrong.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Actually when it first started I loved it and kept watching and then I stopped and never got back into it.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 6:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You betcha! I watched it from beginning to end. I won't say anything, except you won't expect what happens. I was sad when it was over. I think it could have gone another season.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 6:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sawyer is a nice looking guy to look at!!!! But I did like the doctor(forgot his name). Hint,,, you will be shocked and cry at the End.

Answer by louise2 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I am a true blue LOST geek. I was a moderator on a LOST message board and one of the crazies that researched everything mentioned on the show. My favorite season was 2 when we got into the hatch and fell in love with Desmond. My heart was broken at the end, I cried. And while the end did not satisfy me... it was a great ride... I miss it so!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Now I wanna watch it lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• oh man maybe i shouldn't of asked. i can't wait til it's available. i'm dying to see it now. i don't want to cry. that what so great about the show you never expected what was going to happen. did anyone else think that "expose" episode was just stupid and they could of just left that one out. it was about the guy and girl and those diamonds and the spiders. it had like to relation to the show. i guess they had to kill people off somehow...lol.
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• OMG... that was a filler episode... The worst part of the run was the year of the actors strike and that season only being 16 episodes.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010