severe cramps, pain on my r. ovary, irregular periods, any ideas why?

This has been going on for about 4 months now. It started with me getting sharp abdominal cramps, like you would get with diarrhea. Only, I didnt have diarrhea. I would have a pressure like I needed to go to the bathroom, but the pressure was never releaved.

Soon after I started to bleed from my behind ( a few clots as well) Then I was two months late on my period. My ovary hurts, sometimes feels like there is an ice cube on it (if that makes any sense). But it is always my right ovary. So I had a colonoscopy done, they found nothing. An ultrasound, found nothing. And I just got home from a laproscopy (for possible endomitriosis), and again they found nothing...

Since then my lower bleeding has stopped, and I've had a period. Pregnancy was ruled out. But, My doctor said she thinks its all in my mind.. that I am making this pain up. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to start.

stenhouse_baby

Asked by stenhouse_baby at 6:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Health

•  

Your doctor is an asshat.

http://westpalmbeach.injuryboard.com/fda-and-prescription-drugs/yaz-problems-continue-to-arise.aspx?googleid=271966

http://www.medications.com/effect/view/30362

Dr.s are NOT gods, they don't always no everything. Of course she is going to say that the thing SHE prescibed wasn't the cause.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• cystic ovaries? sometimes there are things they can't see with an ultrasound, like kidney stones.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• YAZ! Please do some research and sue the pants off them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Are cysts on the inside? During the Laproscopy she made an inscision from my belly button stright down to where my pelvis begins. She said she checked my ovarys/uturus and found nothing. She looked specifically because in 2009 I had a cyst that turned into a tumor and had to be removed...

stenhouse_baby

Comment by stenhouse_baby (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I was on YAZ when this all begain, I takled to my doctor that perscribed me the YAZ and she said there was no way they could be related, and that I was over reacting
    stenhouse_baby

Comment by stenhouse_baby (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Look up polycystic ovary syndrome. I have it and it sucks, but they can put you on medications for it.
    rtenboer

Answer by rtenboer at 7:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2010