overseas vac?

what overseas vac would you recommend? any good places to travel where you don't "have" to know another whole language to find a bathroom? how were the locals?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I Have been to Jamaica and it was beautiful. (I didn't know if you meant Europe, or anywhere out of the country!) The locals were extremely friendly. (Where we stayed anyway!)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Belize was wonderful for my monolingual mother - all the perks of Latin America, but the native language is English! I highly recommend Crystal Paradise Resort. Family-run, and everyone was very very very very nice, and also knowledgeable. Have fun wherever you go!! :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 6:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We have been to Germany. Paris. England. Languages are really not an issue. You learn how to point at what you want and say toilet if you need a bathroom. But you might have to pay to use the tiolet. Keep change handy.

Answer by louise2 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We went to Israel and Egypt in February. They all spoke English. And most were friendly to Americans.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010