i dont know whats wrong with me adult content

me and my husband split up for about two months last year and we have been back together for about 9 months now....my sex drive has just about totally gone away...i dont know whats wrong with me...but i just aint in the mood ever anymore...what can i do to help...it makes us fight daily and i want to leave again but i dont want to...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• if you dont mind me asking how old are you ???if is not age are you still attracted to him could you see your self having sex with someone else .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You may not be in love with him anymore, and if you're not, that may be the reason. When you love a person, love will allow you to have passion for them, without that, your sex life with him may be boring. Does this make sense? Or you may be going through menopause. Most women go through this before their time, how old are you?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Have you had a checkup lately? There are presription creams that can help.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• maybe you should start going on dates again to maybe get the feeling back start wearing lingerie go on couples spa weekend do massages i hope everything works for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i am only 20....
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I went through early menopause at age 24 because of stress. Its no piece of cake either, and it affected my sex life. I had to go through all these menopausal treatments because my hormones were out of whack. You may be going through the same thing and not even know it, or you may just not be interested in him anymore.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• How does he treat your emotions? Are you angry at him for any reasons? Do you feel that he neglects you in the ways you feel you need attention? For a woman, her sex drive has much to do with how well her emotional needs are being met, and so I wonder if you are feeling some resentment toward him because of neglect. A man can become sexually aroused at a moment's notice whereas a woman's comes about much more slowly. She needs to feel cared about for hours before she can really respond well physically. There are, of course, exceptions to that, but as a rule, women need much more time with their husbands that what is afforded most women today.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You may be feeling insecure because of your "break". Your subconscious may be worried that he was with others and they were better lovers than you. Or during that time, you realised he's not the one and your brain won't let your body get turned on by him.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

•  He needs to do whatever it takes to help you get in the mood..simple as that.

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 7:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• buy a vibrator & teach yourself how to orgasm. If you know how, then use it a lot. The more you orgasm, the more horny you will be on a regular basis.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010