Why Are Some People so Opinionated and Rude for No Reason.? Do you

respond to them or ignore them? I read some of the comments on these posts and really wonder? I see words misspelled which I was so rudely told off for, I'd let it go as a typo, why are other so inclined to speak out so rudely,are they just rude, having a bad day, what? I see people call people out just for no reason at all, and I'd venture to say some of us have problems in our lives that others have no idea what we may be going thru. I think we're here to pass time and just get good honest answers, not to be put down bec someone is having a bad day. The Debates may be different, you expect it, it's a debate. Do you return with an answer or go about your business? Usually I go about my business, but lately I'm beginning to watch and wonder.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Good question and it seems to be asked so frequently lately.

Let me explain..... Troll = thick skin.

They think because they have thick skin and others don't they have the right to be rude and condescending to them.  I'm fine having my smooth olive skin and to not behave like a lunatic with nothing but time on my hands to harrass others. To me, they just are horrible people and know no other behaviour. Sad really.

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i just ignore people when they feel like they have notohing else to do but be rude and talk down on other people ia m not in high school no more and dont wanna be
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I don't respond. Some people feel big and bad behind that safe computer screen so they attack via keyboard.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• there's no reason to get sensitive over what other peoples opinions are, if they offend you it's as easy as clicking on the voting down option, or clicking on the next page
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• parrishsky said it well!

Answer by older at 7:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i would not worry about the Drama some love to get stirred- up sometimes- you just have to let it roll off your back & move on-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 7:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• True Domon, but some people like to go back to posts to learn more about the topic, not to be personally attacked. Sure I can ignore and most of the time I do, but again, it's my right to read replies and make my own decisions. Harassing people because they are not in your alignment of trolls friends is not okay.

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If someone has an opinion different than mine...if I am interested in what it is... I ask...why they think that way...that is because I am curious to learn about other people.Online things can get taken wrong so easily....have to be extra careful here...even then it doesn't matter sometimes....people take offense.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Its crAzY sometimes. I try and stay away from questions that are gonna get out of hand. It seems to be like that all over CafeMom, here, groups, journals... hell, had one of my journal entries attacked by the crazies. I won't even ask questions on here...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Lately if I start reading a post and it starts out nasty and rude, I just go to a different post. I don't have time to waste on people that just want to rant and say nothing intelligent.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010