Wow, some of us need to grow a little thicker skin!

Since when is EVERYONE supposed to walk on eggshells so that they do not inadvertently offend someone?

Have we become SOOO PC that we're not allowed individual opinions anymore, nor the right to speak them clearly without fear of retribution?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 7:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know, right? PC is such a ridiculous concept! The Constitution of the United States does NOT give you freedom from being offended and it never will!!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think the difference comes from being intentionally offensive. Being an ass doesn't make you opinionated, it makes you rude. It's not about walking on eggshells, its called manners. An example could be as simple as not using the R word around a mother of a child with special needs.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I always offend someone, I stopped caring a long time ago, it just shows how insecure in the decisions they have made or believe in.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree that people should grow a thinker skin, but what you said to that woman in the big christian families question WAS rude and uncalled for. Like Ginger said, there is a difference in having a different opinion and being rude on purpose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I tend to agree with Ginger.

Answer by older at 7:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Oh, I think I know who our little anon is. :)
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Please send me a message then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Cool! Drama! i have very little tact. I can't help myself!
    Hey ladies! Don't ask in answers if you don't want someone to disagree with you!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i think that there is a difference from "tough skin" and all out C bombs about some things, i think everyone should have tact when answering, you catch more flies with honey then with vinegar
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 7:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I miss all the good stuff!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010