What talent do you wish you had?

Just curious. I wish I could dance or draw.

Jmum

Asked by Jmum at 6:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am "talented" in the sense that most people think of it....such as dancing and singing.....but I wish I could DO MATH!!!!!! I struggled with it in school and at times would have traded my voice for mathmatical ability. :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Haha, I can't do math to save my life.
    Jmum

Answer by Jmum at 6:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I can do math very well it was my best subject. I wish i could draw my sister can i always envied her for that. I also wish i could dance.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I wish I could sing.....I technically can, but technically you will run from the room.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 6:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• musical. or maybe a sharp mind for medicine.

But you should ask the question,what SUPERHERO ability do you want!!!

Mine would be something like super quick learning ability (like in the matrix).
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• ...well so far i've got singing, acting, dancing, drawing, writing, photography computer intelligence BUT what i REALLY REALLY want...is math...my teacher told me i was so horrible at it she gave up on me {i was in the 3rd grade}
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I wish I could sing. When my kids where small and I would sing in the car with the radio they would ask me not to!
    Anonymous

• Hey Chyna doll....ME TOO.... I cried in front of my college algebra teacher b/c I was bombing out sooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Heh, i actually had to go to the counselor during school cause i was depressed that i couldn't do it. numbers just don't make sense to me.-she suggested i drop out and pursue a more creative revenues.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Chyna doll.....did you know their is actually a math disorder called Dsycalculia......its a real thing....its related to dyslexia.....in the same disorder family.....email me...I dont wanna take over the post,...... ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008