Why is this man this way?

When something pisses him off everybody better look out. Well I need to get this off my chest he was fine all day we took our daily walk we freshened up laid around for awhile then he got ready to take r son to football practice well my ss is staying with us until 2morrow so my dh decides to take him 2 get a haircut and I say oh I thought you'd wait till t2morrow bc I wanted to watch a couple of shows he recorded with him (quality time) Man he blew up he said why would I want to watch some stupid teenage show with him (my ss watch tv when dh has to work) I don't c the big deal. What the heck is going on with this man he has been losing a few lbs here and there but damn shouldn't that be a good thing. I mean I even told him he is starting to look slim keep it up especially when we lay down we all look younger I guess bc the skin tends to go down...lol instant facelift, flat belly. Anyway he is acting like a different person :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• he might be hungry. seriously. my dh is a different man when he is hungry!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• maybe working out more has triggered some hidden testosterone.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i would talk to him about it he probably has alot on his mind & doesnt know how to act about it or he is getting a big head cause he is losing alot of weight i hope your ok
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• communicate.... talk to him. tell him how you feel. I've found that sometimes there is an answer to a question you're not asking.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 10:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would say taht you really need to communicate with him. I would guess that something is going that he needs to talk about but men are not good at communication. He may just need you to talk to him about it.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010