Period lasted one day???

I always have heavy periods that always last 5-6 day. Never have I had a period that was less than 5 days. This month my period was 8 days late (late is normal for me). It came on day 40. The next day it was gone. I'm 24. I dont think I am prego cuz my breast arent tender. I use condoms but not birth control. One partner. What could be wrong? Could I be pregnant? Could there be something wrong with me? Please dont answer...just take a pregnancy test....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Health

• that's what happened to me. I had my period for one day and that's why I didn't think I was pregnant. I was already 2 months along
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Not sure. Mine have always been more then five days long and sometimes late. Maybe you should call your O/B and see what they think. I'd be peeing on a pee stick if it my period didn't come back after an odd period like that.lol!

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• it depends on what birth control your on. i use the merana and one month it will last a week the next month a little spot
    ashleymae8705

Answer by ashleymae8705 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would take a test to be sure, it could have been implantation bleeding!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010