hey ladies where was the first place you vacationed if you remembered with you family

my first vacation was orlando disney world before i moved here when i was starting middle school

Ricanmami1

Asked by Ricanmami1 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Travel

• When I was like 3 we went to Myrtle Beach. I caught a seagull... Seriously. My dad had gotten me a little kid fishing pole, and he was trying to teach me to fish, but I ended up hooking a seagull instead. Then I got mad at it because it broke my fishing line when it flew away lol. I think they took me when I was 1, also, but I don't remember that one.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• England when I was 10
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ive been going to FL and the jersey shore with my family since i was 2
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Disneyland when I was 6.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Camping. I was still a baby. My family traveled all over C.A. growing up and Organ.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Wildwood, New Jersey.

We would stay at the Admiral East. The had an indoor pool that was glass enclosed, a beauty pagent every weekend for the guests, and a haunted house on the boardwalk that to this day still gives me nightmares.

We went ever since I was a baby, but the 1st one I have clear memories of I was 3
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 7:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• To a lake in northerrn Minnesota. We stayed in a cabin and went fishing. I was about 10. In the 1950's.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Mississippi. My brother and I got in a fight on the way home and I rented my own room to stay away from him. I was a teenager I think.
    kimsardo

Answer by kimsardo at 9:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• When I was 4 my parents took us on a trip from Oregon to Wisconsin so we could visit great grandparents.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We did a road trip, around the west coast.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:36 AM on Aug. 13, 2010