What are wet wipes?

This is one my son's school list and I am not sure exactly what the teacher means by wet wipes? Does she want baby wipes? Wet Ones (antibacterial face and hand wipes)? or does she want the antibacterial wipes that clean surfaces? All three of them say wet wipes on the package.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 7:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in

• At our school, they refer to them as "baby wipes" and "Lysol wipes". I would be slightly confused with "wet wipes" too, but would probably figure they were asking for things to wipe the hands and faces with. I think your solution is a good one, and you're right--the class could surely use all of them!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would just put in baby wipes and see if she says anything when he brings them to school.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Most likely the surface cleaning ones

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think she probably means wet ones.

Answer by older at 7:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would think the ones for hands and faces.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• This is a norm on our list too They want the Clorox/Lysol wipes for wiping down desks and such.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 7:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I am thinkig the wipes for hands and face....hmmm
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I bought all three and I am sending them with him tomorrow. I will ask her then. I am sure she can get uses out of all of them. I guess wet wipes mean something different to everyone. I have always thought of wet wipes as the antibacterial wipes for hands and faces, but not sure why they can't just use soap and paper towels.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If mothers are sending in both kinds, I just hope they don't get the 2 confused and have a child wipe his face with Lysol! They should be more specific. Good luck.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2010