don't you really wish it was possible to kick kids into next week?

My kids are driving me crazy!! they have been all week! screaming, kicking, climbing on furniture, fighting...and for some reason, this week, no punishment i do works. they just go do it again. no matter what. it's even got to the point i just put them in time out/spank them without speaking to them, then when they're done crying i ask why they got into trouble, and they tell me, so they KNOW what they did wrong... kicking them into next week would give me a break....they're 2 and 3, btw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Things do get CrAzY, but isn't it something how fast it's over ...& on to the next
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 7:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I feel you my kids drive me so crazy. I always want to kick them into next week. Mine are 6 and 2.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 7:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I hear ya. My 9 and 6 year old are driving me freaking crazy. I have grounded them from everything and taken away everything and they are still wild. My daughter was supposed to see Selena Gomez Sunday and I took the concert away and she doesn't care.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 7:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My 2 year old just started with the hitting, kicking thing and I could just pull my hair out. Nothing helps. He knows what he is doing is wrong he just screams NNNOOOOOOOOOO when I tell him he is hurting someone. Everyone tells me it is a stage and he will get over it, But no one tell you when or what to do about it now.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 8:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yup! and i hear the 3's dont get much better! arg!!!! sometimes, for us, believe it or not! going out for a bit seems to help. although there are times when she definetly doesnt deserve a trip to the park, the car ride over seems to at least calm them down, and when we get there, i try to run as much as possible in the florida heat :)
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• my oldest, 3yr old ds, never did any of the hitting and stuff. when he started, i stopped it quick. with 2yr old dd though, it's impossible. she's such a girl. she gets frustrated at the easiest things, like me. if my son even looks at her wrong, she yells at him "NO!" then hits or pinches him. he learned not to hit so he wouldn't do it back. until he got frustrated enough and started hitting her back. now he's given up and sometimes just sits there and takes it.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• lol wait till they get into preteen and teenage years your in for the ride of your life!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010