have you ever looked up your bf/hsb exes to see what they look like?

i've caught myself looking on myspace or facebook to find out what my hubbys ex looks like. he says she was ugly and i wanted to see for myself. well i found her and sure enough she is dog ugly but now i feel guilty for even wondering. i know the past is the past but things like exes bother me has anyone else done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• nope, my hubbs showed me pics off all of them...lol, compared to them i'm a supermodel. {though i did snoop in to see one of their myspace pages when hubbs said she was telling him how horrible her life was}
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I didn't have to snoop, turns out I know both of his previous serious relationships just by coincidence....all I can say is his tast (look wise) is very definate. he likes his women with dark hair and blue eyes!

I did however show him some pics of my ex (the most serious relationships before him) and all he says now is wow, he was a good looking guy..what did you see in me. I luagh and tell him in my eyes hes the most handsome man I have ever met.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 6:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes and I was happy to see that I am the only one so far that does not bark!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• It has been 10 years. I take an occasional peek at his facebook. He's had a new girlfriend for a very long time now. She's pretty. I even met her once at a high school mini reunion, get together- thingee. He was shocked to see me. She pretended not to know who I was.

I shook her hand and introduced myself by name and she said, "What was that?", like she didn't hear me. I was saying to myself, "Yeah, right, you know exactly who I am...Ask your boyfriend. He knows my name."

It's normal...just don't make it a habit.
    Kris_twinmommy

Answer by Kris_twinmommy at 7:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yeah I did and it made me feel horrible. All of them have been super skinny and a lot prettier than me. I'm not his type at all.....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yepp... =/ I also looked at his messages on myspace and saw he had 48 pages of messages from his exes... =[ makes me feel disgusted, i seriously threw up. =[

Anonymous

• Yea, I have done that before, and I am not trying to be cocky, but compared to all of them I look like a freakin supermodel! It made me feel A LOT better! lol
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 2:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2008