OMG, is that fluttering? Could this really be or am just hopeful?

Okay... heres the short story. I took 4 tests about 2 months ago, they were neg. I took a blood test about 1 1/2 months ago and the doc said " I think its neg" but hestitated, not sure what that was about. I have all the symptoms and now i feel fluttering. Could i be imagining this or could i really be pregnant? My periods are irregular..... am i gonna be on that show "i didnt know i was pregnant". lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it's time for a new blood test and doctor!! The test is either negative or it's not...there is no "I think"!!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Ask for an ultrasound and pelvic exam.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Go back to the doctor...I do know though that sometimes I gett phantom kicks every once in awhile now after having 2 children, so don't get your hopes up, it could just be phantom kicks too...keep us updated! Good luck.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• go and get checked again. i wouldn't get my hopes up, you don't start feeling anything until about, what? 12-15 weeks. by then you would have definitely got a positive. i know when i switched birth control it had me going for a while. i swear i felt kicks, i was still on my period though, mine are regular. but at the same time it was impossible, unless i was like 25wks along. dh was on leave from deployment 25 weeks before hand. i was freaking out. thankfully, it was just phantom kicks...i have 2, i don't need another one, at least not right now! lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would get a new dr. With my 2 girls I didn't feel any fluttering until about 4 and a half months. Like someone else said though the test is either neg or pos. I would get a 2nd opinion!
    ashleys2girls

Answer by ashleys2girls at 8:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• at 2 months ago you would only be 8-10 weeks along physically impossible to feel the baby move at that time. 2nd time moms can often pick up on fluttering around the 14th week but at 8 weeks pregnant your baby would only be 1/2 an inch long and deep inside the body. Way too small for you to feel it.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Have you tested again? Have another blood test. It might be just your mind playing tricks with you
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 9:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010