just wondering...

My daughter is 6, turned 6 in may, and I was wondering if there's a certain age she should begin wearing like a camisole under her clothes? She's my oldest so I don't know...what do you all do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My daughter is only 4, but my mom never made me wear a cami under my t-shirts, however that is a personal choice and up to you if you want her to wear it or not. Is she developing at all? Then yeah probably, if not, just let her be a kid. In the winter time she should be wearing warm enough clothes that it wont matter if she is "Showing" that she is cold. Good luck.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My grandaughter is 7 and does not yet. Do you know what her friends are doing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Not really necessary until she develops breast buds that show from under her shirts.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My daughter is 5 and she wears them but only in the winter because her back always sticks out of her shirts and she gets cold.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If she is wearing something see-through, then yes.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My Daughter didn't start until the age of 10 which is when she started changing and things were noticable under her shirts without them.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Is something showin
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I see no need unless she is starting to develop.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I started with my oldest at age 8 but because big sister is wearing bras now at 12 my youngest who is 6 wanted the cami and I though it wouldnt hurt if with her not having anything
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 12:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i would say no not until u can tell something wait til she is older and put her in a training bra
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010