i feel horrible

i dont remember anything from my first pregnancy, i think i mentally blocked it out cause my husband wasnt around and i know i was misserable!! (SP)

i feel bad cause i am not sure what to expect at my apts or anything any more and DH thinks i am weird for looking things up because i have done this once already

did anyone else forget what it was like to be pregnant.... (this pregnancy is worse then my first as much as i can remember)

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 6:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I didn't remember much either from my first, so when I was pregnant with my 2nd I read all the books again! Also my 2nd pregnacy was horrible. I was really sick and had alot of trouble breathing.And I always said I'd be crazy to have a 3rd but now we want to ttc#3 next year! Good luck to you!
    myfamilymylife2

Answer by myfamilymylife2 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i dont remember a thing .. i got dumped at 5 weeks so after that i remeber nothing it sucks im in the same boat as youo i dont know what to expect and i freal out alot lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2008