Can u explain this?

ME n my 1st luv have been split up over a yr now. We have 2 kids together, but he is married w/ another kid on the way. Iam gettin married soon to. I loved him so mch, n i did hurt him a couple of times. i didnt cheat, it was jus things i did after he left me the 1st time. well eve since we split 4 good he always does stuff to hurt me. I mean he goes way out of the way to hurt me. I feel like everything his does is so he can hurt me. He makes more money then me me, n he rubs that in my face. i ignore him, but i feel like he will never stop. i do luv him. but NO ONE knos. I do want him out of my life tho. I dont do anything to hurt him, n i never hurt him like he did me wen we were together. can u plz tell me y he is doin this? i mean its been over a yr. n he still wont stop tryin to hurt me.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 8:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Because he carries a lot of resentment for you and he is immature.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Couldnt have said it better than samurai chica :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If you didn't believe that he was doing things to hurt you, you would not be hurt by it.

Straight up.

If you disengage, he has no access to you. If you stay hooked in, you have no way of protecting yourself.

Ball in your court.

I'd suggest doing The Work, by Byron Katie.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree he is immature but you have a choice on how much he continues to hurt you. When you stop letting him know it hurts maybe he will stop. I have an ex husband like that and the best thing I can do is ignore him.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i have been ignoring him almost a yr. i dnt let him or anyone else kno it hurts. thats another thing i dnt understand. n sometimes it nt hurt im jus tired of all the osticles he is makin me have to go threw in life.
    Mrs.Ferri

Comment by Mrs.Ferri (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Osticles? go THREW in life? Yikes......
    I am guessing you mean " Obstacles he is making you go through. " Can't you just stay away from him and tell him to leave you alone? And WHY do you "love him" ? Did you really say you are marrying someone else? If you are marrying someone else, do you love HIM? its not good to stay hung up in the past. Just forget him ...get him out of your life!!! I am so confused ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i agree with the other ppl that has posted there answers to your question, the only thing i can think of is that he still loves you and wants you back. he just dont want to say anything but once i get hurt from someone and we split up there is no take backs. the saying is he or she is a x for a reason and you shouldnt dwell on it.
    heavenlove83

Answer by heavenlove83 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010