ugh big brother

my mother got me into it and so here i am watching. anyone else watch it? any opinions? thoughts lol

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 8:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watch it. I like it. I'm glad Rachel is gone too.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I love big bro! I always watch it and I'm soooo glad rachel went home. I like kristen though
    ashleys2girls

Answer by ashleys2girls at 8:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes, and I'm soooo glad Rachel went home. I liked her for most of the season, but during the last few episodes I've started not being able to stand her!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ya rachel wanted to believe whatever that blond girl told her. it was irritating. i realize we know more then they do but seriously it was like being in junior high all over again... made me uncomfortable

i liked that breadons ex fiance had a part in this show. i pegged him as the type who just wanted to be married. his words sounded like lines. may he be next because he doesnt win anything typically and his voice annoys me lol
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Oh yes I have been addicted for the last few years lol not sure how I feel about how things are going but it is defiantly interesting.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010