1st date ideas?

Movies are out. TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my BF asked me out the first time we met at a restaurant and then went and walked in the local park. I drove my own car because I was sure I wasn't going to like him and wanted an escape route. We have been dating 6 mnths now and are serious. Good luck!
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The zoo was my favorite place for a first day (it's been almost 18 years since my last one!)

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My best first date was meeting for breakfast. He ended up bringing out his portfolio for his retirement benifits. Truly wierd first date and so glad it was in the am where I had an excuse to leave cause I had plans in the afternoon. But..if this guy really gives you the good vibes, then an evening date for a nice dinner, but take seperate cars. Im not paranoid from years of first dates am I now???
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• A picnic
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• dh and i went to a baseball game...go braves!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I've always gone to restaurants for first dates :) its been awhile though :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010