Exercising my right to speech

Most Americans are idiots. There, I said it. I truly believe it. Thank God I am not an American.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Everyone has an opinion.

Where do you live? What is your educational background? What do you do for a living? How do you interface with Americans on a regular basis? Or are you a non-American living in the US?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• there are probably a lot of idiots in every country...wouldn't you think?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• There are idiots all over the world. Wherever you're from, I doubt that country is an exception.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 9:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Well if you aren't an American you can't exercise a right that's not yours.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'm an American... and I don't like 80% of Americans I've dealt with on a day to day basis. So I agree. I can't wait to move to Europe.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Everyone can say whatever they want. Go for it.
    I have read a website in England for 5 years as an anonymous guest, and they really do think Americans are in a daze and dont realize how stupid President Bush was and that we are not demanding enough truth from our Government---in other words, we have had the wool pulled over our eyes for decades,since 1963....when JFK was shot. And decades before that. Since the OSS started controlling us and the CIA later on. Yup...we are so in love with buying big TV;s and getting tattoos that we have stopped thinking and being educated and aware. As soon as someone suggests we are in trouble, we hear that we are wearing "tinfoil hats".Yup, we are lame.
    I agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• OP...Unless you are a LEGAL American citizen, the First Amendment of the United States Constitution does not apply to you!! Thanks for playing though! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I don't want popcorn
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• And why should we care about your opinion?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010