What is a superstition that you believe in or heard about Friday the 13th?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Beyond the basic history of the day, there isn't really much... I love history, especially religious history, so that's always a fun thing for me. Friday the 13th is the day the King of France arrested and ultimately ended the Knights Templar... Beyond that, there is nothing in it for me.

I am generally superstitious about most things, but I tend to know the history and reasons behind them, or they have ties to my religious beliefs and don't have a tie to a specific day.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• shhhh!!!! im suppose to get my fasa check 2morrow, im not normally superstitious but being 2morrow is friday 13 im a lil nervous, but bad luck follows me, no matter what lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I've heard plenty, but don't believe in any of them.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If a black cat crosses my path make sure I am walking a pit bull on a leash?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• With the black cat someone told me to spin around 3 times. I don't believe in that stuff though.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• none
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The only one that spooks me is the # 13. I don't know why either but it does.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I heard about the black cat, but I know that isn't true~ too many things can go wrong no matter what day it is
    Val3073

Answer by Val3073 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have heard, Don't walk under a ladder, breaking a mirror is bad luck, if you step on a crack u will break your mother's back, spilling salt is bad luck, that's about all I can remember right off hand.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2010