Am I or not??

well, i have a doctor's appointment in the morning for my pap and i was supposed to have my period on the 10th of this month and nothing all i noticed was watery blood that's it, and my boobs are sort of tender around the nipples or sometimes just the sides, don't have any other signs. also i had a miscarriage back in march and tomorrow will be 4 months since it happened.
can anyone tell me their opinion?

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Has your cycle returned since the miscarriage? The blood may have been implantation bleeding. It is possible that you are pregnant. I would ask them to do a test Tomorrow.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i have had my period since and last month i had it on the 10th.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would definatly ask for a test....The tenderness in my breasts (that was worse than on my regular cycle) was what tipped me off both times. Better to be safe than sorry. What could it hurt to get a test?
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• it won't, but i don't want to go through the same like last time, and lost it at 6 weeks.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ask for a test, can't say yes, can't say no. i had a miscarriage before I conceived my daughter, there was about a 2 month difference between the two. Also, in January I thought I was pregnant and had all of the symptoms, and absolutely nothing came from it, I skipped 2 months and then went in for surgery because there was something wrong with my cervix and that was the problem. Ask, do a test, and I wish you good luck! Just don't think about it too much!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ask for a test, goodluck!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010