UGHHH men! why can't he understand!

i only want two kids, he wanted 4, and i said simply i am done after this one is born, i have high BP gest.diabetes and a few other issues and it is hard on my body i have a mouthy toddler and one more coming, he went off saying its always my way or no way yada yada, i only tech wanted 1 kid ever...and settled on two, pregnancy and me don't get along on my body, and im home a heck of a lot more then him he works 80-100 hrs a week, and wants more kids, why? i do it all anyways, and its not always my way.. however it is MY body, and hes all huffy cause i refuse to have more children...UGH, he knew this from day 1 too mind u

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 9:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd have one more and call it a compromise ... lol goodluck!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ha 2 is a compromise its right in the middle!
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• True ... I'd just tell him you'll have one more after this and wait until he realizes how hard 2 is!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Stick to your guns, mama. If you only want two, only have two. BC takes care of making sure there are none further.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 9:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• wow i guess its cuz he is always at work and he dont know how stressful it is to have more kids and with no help while he is working. just tell him that you only want the ones you have then go on some type of birth control.
    heavenlove83

Answer by heavenlove83 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ya.. leave him alone for a couple days with two kids under 2 see how he does!
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• he told me when i said about complications he goes...isn't the womans genetic make up to have kids...
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• interesting! There really isn't much you two can do to agree if you both are set on your ways. The only thing you can do is stick to your way. I understand that I do it all, my husband and I are the same way and he thinks that because he brings the bread home it's his way and he makes the ultimate decision. I don't know what goes through their head, I wish I could help, but other than to say if you are all set you should agree to disagree, and if it happens it happens, but try to prevent it.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Girl don't u let that man talk u into having another one. Two is enough I have 6 but when I have 3 at home it's a handful. But when I had just 2 yesterday it was a whole lot different. Stick with I would say stick with one but since the other one is on the way.I know that's your husband but look out for u.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• With your health problems you don't need any more kids. Why does he want four anyway? What does your doctor say?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:47 AM on Aug. 13, 2010