Do you have a weirdo cat that likes to watch you take a shower?

LMBO!
I do. His name is Morris and it never fails..he's up on the side of the tub peeking at me around the side of the shower curtain,lol.
None of my female cats have ever done this, only the males.
I'm beginning to believe any male cat I've ever had is a reincarnated man person,LOL.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG,,,my male cat does this too! Now your freaking me out...He usually doesnt peek in at me, but he sits on the outside of the curtain. Used to scare the you know what out of me, but Im used to it now. I had a male cat a long time ago when I was single, who would sit on the tub while I took my bubble bath, he used to play with the bubbles!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My female cat loves to watch me shower.
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• LOL... that is funny. My cat...a male... does come in and look at me when I am in the bathtub. He only drinks from the faucet in the tub, so I always thought that is why he was looking at me, because I was laying in his water dish... :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• OMG Kimberly I love your update ROFLMAO
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Now I am going to wonder if he is a pervy old dud reincarnated.

lmao
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Ahhhh! I think I would have bleached my face off!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• One of my male cats likes to sit on the side of the tub while I'm soaking. Once, he actually fell in! LMAO!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• No...I wouldn't let any pets in the bathroom with me. Yukkk. I have a dog---she is never allowed in the bathroom with me. No way.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• OMG yes! LOL Four of my six cats are female, and almost every cat we have will pile into the bathroom to watch lol. A couple of years ago we had one that would actually get in the shower with me. She was crazy lol. She wouldn't freak out until she got completely soaked.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think in their heads they're saying, "you fool! get out of there! Don't you know you're getting all wet!?"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2010