Is it weird to get the same style shirt

but in different colors for you or your kids? (Nothing "fancy" in terms of style, but more basic?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i love it when the boys and their daddy match! i feel weird matching too closely with my daughter. we went to a wedding last year and every one matched! i bought ties in 4 different sizes! soo cute!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I don't think so, if you like the way it fits, what are you going to do about it!? If it flatters you and you like 3 different colors great, but I wouldn't wear them 3 days in a row.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Not it's not weird at all. I do it all of the time when I'm shopping for my son or myself. If I see a shirt I like I will get in different colors and style.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I don't think it's weird. I do it when I find something that fits me really well. I've also done it with my daughter a few times.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Oh, I do this with my twin boys all the time! They like the same style, pretty much. So, I just buy several in different colors and they just grab whatever one they wanna wear in the mornings.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Our girls love to totally match each other, and our boys even like it too.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 10:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I do it all the time. If it's super comfy and cute I'll get 2 or 3 in different colors. My mom's real bad about it. She'll get one in every color in her size and sometimes a couple in the same color too. My daughter does it too. She finds a dress she likes and gets two or three different colors. And wear them all in a row, alphabetical by coloe! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I rarely do it. I also do not match my husband and son.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Do you mean mean several of the same shirt in different colours for yourself or matching shirts in different colours for you and your child? I have 3 or 4 of the same t-shirt in different colours - they're comfortable and perfect for my job. I do have one shirt that is the same as one of my son's, but it's for a sports team. Other than that I don't buy matching things for my boys and their dad or myself. Though for pictures I might do something that co-ordinates.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• no. makes for cute pictures. if i like a shirt and its cheap or something, i'll get my daughter one in every color. lol. or get me and her matching ones. i dont care. lol.
    mom_since_2007

Answer by mom_since_2007 at 4:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2010