my sons dad says im a big baby. because im living at home with my parents until i start back to work next month and finish college this fall and find another apartment. read below more

but he is not making an effort to help me out or do anything. he never suggests that he will help me save and we can get a place together quicker. he just constantly downs me and blames me. im an only child so my parents help me alot. i mean i need support and he does not do that at all i get no support from him. when i first got pregnant i had an apartment but moved back home. because i knew once i had the baby i wouldnt be able to work for awhile and im the one that always made sure the bills were made. he says i should have kept the apartment and had faith him and we could be a family now together. but i dont know how when he isnt working now and he just talks but never does much. am i wrong for moving back home. and not being fool for staying there waiting to get kicked out. i think he is jealous because my parents help me out alot. he doesnt get love and support from his family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him he is being a big baby for not helping out his baby's momma. A real man would offer help to the mother of his child. At least you are doing right, you are taking steps to better yourself. He has no room to talk shit.

You are not wrong for moving back home. You do whatever it takes to care for your baby. the fact that you have to move in with your parents means nothing, even people twice your age do it sometimes. He probably is jealous that you get helped out by your parents. Tell him that you are lucky & that your baby is lucky to have you & your parents. He just wishes he had that....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• File for child support. He should never call the mother of his baby names. What kind of man gets someone pregnant without being married, doesn't support the mother and child, calls the mother names, and doesn't have a job. Don't listen to a thing he says. What he is doing is called crazymaking. He is making you doubt yourself.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Just tell him to go piss up a rope. Ignore what that no good sperm donor says to you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i am in your situation. w/o the bad boyfriend. but moving home. you gotta take care of yourself. he sounds like a horribly jealous prick. Just jealous tho. no merit to what he says i say ignore him and continue to move to the direction that helps you move forward
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It just could be the situation he doesn't like. Do your parents tell him what he needs to do around the house? If so, maybe he would rather here it from you. You need to sit down and talk and tell him that you do have faith in him, and while you're at it, he should have faith in you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:42 AM on Aug. 13, 2010